Integrated Technology offers state-of-the-art design, engineering and marking for all types of materials and part configurations. Our in house 3D printing capabilities allow us to fixture even the most difficult parts. ITI uses the most current software including Adobe Illustrator, Corel DRAW, Solid Edge and Sign Lab. Our staff has the graphic design and engineering experience to ensure your artwork, logos and designs are carried over to your parts. With the addition of Robotics to our Laser marking process makes it possible to laser mark all configurations and sizes of parts.
Integrated Technology offers a variety of part marking methods Including, Laser Marking, Deep engraving, Rotary engraving and Pad Printing. We support a wide range of industries including.
Medical • Automotive • Aerospace • Recreational
Our Equipment list includes 17 lasers.
- 4 – Robotic Laser Marking Systems 2-50 Watt, 1-30 Watt, 1-20 Watt
- 3 – 12″, 30 Watt Fiber Laser Marking Machines with Rotary Capabilities
- 3 – 6”, 20 Watt Fiber Laser Marking Machines with Rotary Capabilities
- 2 – 12", 30 Watt Fiber Laser Marking Flat Field System
- 1 - 20 Watt Fiber Cabinet Laser System
- 1 – 16" X 24" Flatbed Co2 Cutter / Engraver
- 1 – Co2 Galvo Steered Laser
- 1 – Vision Engraving System
- 1 - 150 Watt Cabinet Micro Welder
- 1 - 200 Watt Micro Welder with Vision and Rotary Controls
Integrated Technology is well equipped to mark or engrave metals, plastics and wood with simple numbering, complex logo design, bar codes or sequential numbering for parts. Examples of projects currently being marked by Integrated Technology include:
- Medical Implants
- Surgical Tools & Implants
- Aftermarket & OEM Automotive Parts
- Research and Testing Equipment
Laser Masking & Ablation
Integrated Technology has been on the cutting edge of Laser Technology for 20+ years. In addition to our laser marking capabilities, we also utilize our lasers for coating ablation of a variety of different coatings. Below are some examples of some of the projects we have been involved with in helping our customers reduce costs, lead-time and common hand masking quality issues.
Example of Laser Ablation/Masking on anodized aluminum. This project resulted in a $9.00 per part savings that also eliminated masking leakage and reduced lead-time.
Paint removal inside of oval
Example of Powder Coat removal of build up from plugged hole. Customer was scraping powder using a sharp edge before discovering our technology